Sunday, January 10, 2010
188th post.
this font nice nice nice :D
LOL. Back. ^^. So my first week. LETS TALK ABT TEACHERS!
Form Teacher (English Teacher) Ms Chang Jia Yin.
OK. She is/was the same as who i have last year, so i dun mind much.
Co-Form Teacher (Chinese Teacher) Zhang Gui Hua Xiao Jie. [ehems, Xiao jie.]
NOT OK. Asked Adelia whats DIL DEEP's chinese name? As you can see from the name, she is an indian.
OKAYY? What a retard.
Math Teacher. Mdm Tey.
BORINGG. i rather Ms Tong.
Science Teacher. Mr Farhan.
LOL. The same, NO comments, I DUN MIND.
Art Teacher. Mr Faizal.
Called me Lady GaGa? what the shit. I NOT OKAY? i blur nia, not lesbo or whatever.
Ends.
LOL. Back. ^^. So my first week. LETS TALK ABT TEACHERS!
Form Teacher (English Teacher) Ms Chang Jia Yin.
OK. She is/was the same as who i have last year, so i dun mind much.
Co-Form Teacher (Chinese Teacher) Zhang Gui Hua Xiao Jie. [ehems, Xiao jie.]
NOT OK. Asked Adelia whats DIL DEEP's chinese name? As you can see from the name, she is an indian.
OKAYY? What a retard.
Math Teacher. Mdm Tey.
BORINGG. i rather Ms Tong.
Science Teacher. Mr Farhan.
LOL. The same, NO comments, I DUN MIND.
Art Teacher. Mr Faizal.
Called me Lady GaGa? what the shit. I NOT OKAY? i blur nia, not lesbo or whatever.
Ends.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]