Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TODAY I WAS SUPERR BORED.
So i tried creating a blog for my guild XP.
Must admit, look v. weird.
http://theidiots-x3.blogspot.com/
GO AND SEE.
My first half failure half success piece of skin.
LMAO.
See :)
MUST SEE.
i think its stupid.
i made the skin.
UNGLY
yeah, and lazie.
i forced my brother to get maplestory from his friend.
HE DON'T WANT, WHAT THE HECK.
P.I.S.S.E.D. O.F.F -'-
now, i hogging the comp, if he dun go get,
i will use the comp the whole day.
I GOT BORED OF IT.
its retarded.
LMAO.
run ler lar.
I ALMOST FORGET.
TODAY IS HUIKANG'S b'day.
Wahh. i think i only rmb me and my bro's b'day,
pai seh pai seh.
i sing song for you ?
Dun worry, your glass/windows won't break.
But in case, remember to buy insurance for it :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUI KANG.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
like this can ler mar?
Consider it as apology accepted :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]