Sunday, November 29, 2009

I AM A HYPER GENIUS.

Just realised that i am a "Hyper Genius".
OMG -Genius? [pukes]
okay , lets be serious.
When i am hyper...
I GO AND SCREAM.
And RANDOM-ING.

I WHACK PEOPLE'S ARSE.
AND GIVE THEM A MESS.

I BECOME SO HIGH.
till PEOPLE ASK WHY.

I SAID I AM HYPER.
THAT MAKES ME VIPER.

lmao. how did i think of such a poem?
i am sick,ghey. OH i am a genius.
Yeah but basically these are the
side effects/pre effects.
Yeah, so when i am hyper,
precisely, i become sick-meaning horny.
i become crazy lar.
Yeahs.
but sometimes when i am high,
i talk-a-lot.
LMAO.
yeah and laugh alot of cause.
sometimes i even talk to myself and laugh.
LMAO.
i think its like now.
And why am i a "genius"?
BECAUSE.
i am clever, smart, "multi language" and pick up skills easily.
JUST LIKE "yuan da ying" in the show.
Lmao.
Why "clever"?
Cause, i am smart.
Why "smart"?
cause i am clever.
ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST MY KNOWLEDGE?
Die!!! X.X
okay okay.
i am hyper.
AGAIN.
hmms. i now how sped up the in-line skating but..
dunno how stop/slow down so ..
i was like banging into walls to stop it.
LMAO, my mother tried learning,
She fell down.
Her butt hurts.
And she was like groaning.
I FELL DOWN 5 TIMES YESTERDAY.
i did'nt even complain.
what the hack.
later, she went to play "monkey bar".
dhen her whole skin tear, came out.
i think is worse or abt the same as kin lin.
OMFG.
its damn pain and yeah,DISGUSTING.
WOW.
it seriously HURT.
i cant feel it but i can see the pain,
the skin literally tore.
WTHECKS.
Pain, pain, pain.
Seriously.
i want to learn piano,
that "irritating" neighbour i have,
keep playing it until i feel like playing too.
WHO CAN TEACH ME?
literally, it SUCKS.
okay. okay.
Shall stop here.
my magi mee getting colder and colder by the second.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]