Saturday, August 22, 2009

STILL .. blogger got prob, i are'nt blogging til its alright ~~~~~
what a stupiid girl like ME~~~
what a iddoiit girl like ME~~~
what a fucking girl like ME~~~
You call me not to do it, say it , blame it BUT you did it.
So sacarstic.
Just like my BRO,he always say :"Dun say vulgaraties lah,Fucker"
WHATS THE POINT ?!?
WHATS THE POINT ?!?
MOOD SWUNG AGAIN !
I SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT !
Except for THAT CREEPY SUDDEN DOG BARK.
it scare my wits.
i fell asleep like 30mins later.
TOOO scared.
TOOO afraid.
TOOO frightening.
I am afraid.
I am Scared.
I am horrified.
okay.. this looks like a compressed version of my SLEEPING LIFE ><
after 4days of NO mapling,i played maple again ! like trained only 10% then bored of it. YEAH, got tuition later. HAVENT DO SUMMARY , HAVENT DO CHINESE & ENGLISH HOMEWORK!!!
GIVE ME A SCREAM, GIVE ME A SHOUT, GIVE ME WATER, i am thirsty. BB~~
cant post pic leh...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]