Wednesday, June 24, 2009
DEAR BLOG,
i heard this MV :Graduation day. the lyrics are meaningful . if time could Go back i wanna go back to Pri4 ! I REALLY WANT ! i still kept the register number paper on our lined up outside class position slip of paper when it was Pri6D I REALLY LOVE MBS.If you are from 6D , it looks like this ...
You rmb? everytime i look at it memories come back to my mind like my register is number 11 and isabel is 1 so very called each other "yi" "yi yi" and those days we played block catching, we played with the 50Cents ball and we played outside classroom during recess and everytime i took bus with devonna and ying xian, i would alight and do something to them,SECRET ! I MISSED THE SUSHI STALL AUNTIE TOO! i wanna go back to eat "cheng tung" plus jelly and pearl and your egg sushi ! Sians! i aso rmb the drink stall uncle always say ," kuai kuai kuai , bu yao xiang ge lao tai tai " and watermelon as "wo de mei ren " And i miss -All- the classmates !
i heard this MV :Graduation day. the lyrics are meaningful . if time could Go back i wanna go back to Pri4 ! I REALLY WANT ! i still kept the register number paper on our lined up outside class position slip of paper when it was Pri6D I REALLY LOVE MBS.If you are from 6D , it looks like this ...
You rmb? everytime i look at it memories come back to my mind like my register is number 11 and isabel is 1 so very called each other "yi" "yi yi" and those days we played block catching, we played with the 50Cents ball and we played outside classroom during recess and everytime i took bus with devonna and ying xian, i would alight and do something to them,SECRET ! I MISSED THE SUSHI STALL AUNTIE TOO! i wanna go back to eat "cheng tung" plus jelly and pearl and your egg sushi ! Sians! i aso rmb the drink stall uncle always say ," kuai kuai kuai , bu yao xiang ge lao tai tai " and watermelon as "wo de mei ren " And i miss -All- the classmates ! Subscribe to Posts [Atom]